Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time to Blog

Well it's been a long time between posts. I remember when I started this blog thinking....okay Anna now you're really going to make this one work, use it as a tool for other designers....HA.....so like then here we go again....TIME TO BLOG!


Since blogging last I was so excited to get in the fabric I ordered from Ink & Spindle in Australia, the home land, and was almost just as excited to cut into it and create some bags for my favorite customer Gayle up in Montana. I have to say that although I love fabric the excitement of cutting into it is sometimes just too much.....I'm not big on using patterns...GASP......so each cut if a bit of a gamble...a fun one though and usually I'm a winner. Well sad to say these bags did have to leave my home and make their way to their new one in Montana...

So today what I'd love to do is show you some stuff of some other bag designers that I love...today it's all about the bags.......also did I mention I am very into linen at the moment...





This is a perfect sized bag by Mundo Flo on Etsy...the place to find great bags.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=466





She has some really cute sized purses and bags, and reasonably priced too!





Lately I am loving the mixture of linen and cotton prints and especially the reuse of linen from old outfits found while scavenging through the local thrift store...a wonderful place to great one off fabrics!








Another beautiful bag by designer Downstairs Designs. I know that quite often I feel very disorganized in m y life and have at last tried to find some order with my purse/wallet....this is the perfect purse to aid in that attempt, beautiful fabric combinations to!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=36010

So I feel that it may be any minuet now that my little munchkin will wake up, alas she has decided she only needs a 1 hour nap during the day, not enough as far as I am concerned.

So until next time the search for the perfect fabric combination continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment